AFTER SALE SERVICE-ICE NOVA
We all know that no matter how good the company and product are, there is a small probability of after-sales problems. The method and service attitude to solve after-sales problems are very important!
We have more than 13 years of experience in the nail polish industry. We have ways to avoid 98% of the after-sales problems that may occur. We will have a professional team to assist you in solving the remaining 2% of sudden after-sales problems.
1. We will give you a full refund if the gel nail polish sample is not artificially damaged or unusable.
2. For large sales orders such as custom orders or wholesale orders, please contact our professional team for answers